"Surfing, alone among sports, generates laughter at its very suggestion, and this is because it turns not a skill into an art, but an inexplicable and useless urge into a vital way of life." MATT WARSHAW. This explains my attempt at progression from kook to surfer, as well as my spiritual journey as a follower of Jesus Christ. Why should I, as one so small, have such an urge to encounter one so grand and powerful as God? Yet, seeking His face is vital to my life.

26 abril 2007

Big Move

I'm getting ready to move the board (should I give her a name?) to the church building where there is plenty of space to store her and would make it much easier to get her out and take her to the beach.

I think it's a good idea and have been encouraged by the rest of the team to do that.

I just have to remember to do that when I go the the building sometime.

2 comentários:

Bluecanary disse...

Hey Matt,

Good to see you blogging again, and CONGRATS ON BECOMING A DADDY!! Your still in the easy part, preparing the room and house.
Let me know what your mission team thinks of a youth group short term mission in a couple of summers. I would love to do that if we can step in a do some good for a week or two.

Take care, and next time you are on furlough, let me know so I can visit you. Love you.

Sarah disse...

Hopefully you will be able to catch more waves, yah?